New Year’s Eve used to mean staying up late and attending/hosting a party, watching a movie, and playing games. That was before kids. Now, I stay home and go to bed earlier; but that doesn’t mean New Year’s Eve is any less fun. In fact, I think it is more fun with kids. It is always fun to see my daughters excitement as we do fun activities and just make the day special. It is always so exciting to plan fun (but simple) activities for my daughter. After searching, I’ve found some great activities and crafts you can do with your kids to make New Year’s Eve fun and special. Enjoy!
- Balloon Pop Countdown by Craftibilities
- Clock Balloon Pop Countdown by Toddler Approved
- Countdown Paper Chain by The OT Toolbox
- Shaving Cream Fireworks by I Can Teach My Child
- Cupcake Liner Fireworks by A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Paper Tube Fireworks by Arty Crafty Kids
- Firework Rings by Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Bubble Wands by Red Ted Art
- Paper Crowns by Party with Unicorns
- Noise Makers by The Crafting Chicks
- Pom Pom Poppers by The Crafting Chicks
- Party Hats by Tot Schooling
- Confetti Party Hats by Oh Happy Day
- Sparkler Firework Craft by Kids Craft Room
- Confetti Eruptions by Little Bins for Little Hands
- Memory Scavenger Hunt by No Time for Flash Cards
- Sensory Bin by Sunny Day Family
- BINGO by Mom Resource
- Confetti Drop by Next Comes L
- Celebration Playdough by Buggy and Buddy
- New Year’s Ball Drop STEM Challenge by J Daniel 4’s Mom
Looking for more fun? Check out my Screen-Free Dinner Activities to make dinner a blast with young kids.
There you have it, some awesome and simple activities to make New Year’s Eve fun and special for your kids. What are you going to do with your kids for New Year’s Eve? Leave a comment below.